Today in class we had a discussion on online shopping. Online shopping is very popular nowadays. It is fast, convenient and economical. No more waiting in long queues or stuck in a horrible jam just to get to the nearest mall for some last-minute shopping. With a simple click of a button one can make a transaction in a matter of minutes. It saves precious time and also money on gas. However, online shopping also has its downside. Impulse buying and wrong size selection are among a few banes found in online shopping. Impulse buying is buying in the spur of buying cause by unplanned decision or triggered by advertisements in the pop out window. This is dangerous as it would be detrimental to an individual's cash flow. Too much impulse buying might lead to bad habits or bad financial management.
My personal shopping experience had been with Zalora and 11th Street. I had purchase a bag from Zalora and a bottle of shampoo from 11th street.

I bought those items because of necessity. I needed a new bottle of shampoo as mine was running out and this brand of shampoo seem good so I decided to purchase it and give it a try. The same goes with the bag.
The process of purchasing them online was easy and fast. I just click the 'buy now' button and checkout to place my order of the product with the seller. It only took 3-4 business days to reach my address.
I find that online shopping is fun and exhilarating. It can be quite addictive too. I find that there are many times that I would stray from the things I need to buy and I would browse through other items putting them in my cart and the amount would accumulate to over RM 100. But of course I am a student so I can't checkout but if I am financially independent I would have definitely bought all of the items on impulse.
Your shampoo always seems to run out haha! Anyway, this sounds really fun and one day I'll try my hand at online shopping too!
ReplyDeleteThat is nice. Btw, what brand if shampoo did you use?
ReplyDeleteof*
ReplyDeleteurghhh, typo
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. personal shopper nyc
ReplyDelete