Sunday, 26 March 2017

A letter to Abby.

                         Image result for romeo and juliet quotes



Dear Abby,

I am very troubled. There are so many seemingly insurmountable obstacles that are standing in my way of being together with Romeo.

A friar had secretly married us both in a dingy little church a week ago and I had thought that we would finally get our fair share of happy endings, but that had all been a pipe's dream. Romeo had killed my cousin Tybalt in retaliation because cousin Tybalt had killed his companion, Mercutio in a duel. Now, Romeo has thus been banished and I am forced  to marry Count Paris.
I miss Romeo dearly and have spent countless sleepless nights mulling over the solution to the ends of my misery.

Dear Abby, please give me the answers to my questions. What should I do to see my Romeo again? What should I do to end the feud and hatred of our families? Can our love be able find its peace?
I am so afraid that I would never again set eyes on my beloved. Living without him is like not living at all. Time passes. Even when it seems impossible, even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does even for me. I can no longer stand to live in such gloom and despair anymore.
Please help me dear Abby, to be freed from this entanglement of misery and pain.

-Juliet-

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god that was so deep to read. I felt so sad I feel for you Juliet. Don't worry, as the time passes you're going to feel so much better and there's so many guys out there so don't. give. up. GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments system

Disqus Shortname